Superior Room + 1-day cruise of Halong Bay
- 3D2N stay for 1 for $95 (up to $237 value)
- 4D3N stay for 1 for $125 (up to $325 value)
- 5D4N stay for 1 for $155 (up to $413 value)
Superior Room + 2D1N Galaxy Premium cruise of Halong Bay
- 3D2N Hanoi stay + 2D1N cruise for 1 for $235 (up to $432 value)
- 4D3N Hanoi stay + 2D1N cruise for 1 for $279 (up to $520 value)
- 5D4N Hanoi stay + 2D1N cruise for 1 for $319 (up to $608 value)
Hotel at a glance
Settled in the heart of the Old Quarter in Hanoi, the Hotel adds charm to the city’s bustling skyline with contemporary décor and accents of gold and brown enlivening ambiances and moods. Hanoi Sky Hotel offers up to 40 rooms, including three suites that possess a panoramic view of the fast-paced city. Guests are also treated to a variety of amenities such free hi-speed Wi-Fi at the lobby and an in-house Western restaurant that opens for lunch, tea, and dinner.
Hanoi: What to see and do
Follow in the footsteps of BBC Travel’s guide to Hanoi as you trawl the famous 36 streets of the Old Quarter, where your choice of souvenirs may be found upon the exotic street signs bearing the name of the locally-practised trade. As you decipher hang gai from hang quat, refuel dwindling energies at the local restaurants where locals and visitors dine side-by-side upon spring rolls, crispy pancakes, and Quảng-style noodles. After that, venture out with your optional tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, which is located at the ‘Secure Serenity’ of Quảng Ninh. Made up of up to 2,000 large and small islands – of which only 1,000 are named – the outer province is your picturesque getaway to the multi-coloured chambers of the Thien Cung ‘Heavenly Palace’ cave and imaginatively-named limestone formations with moNikers like the Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, and Fighting Cock islet.
- Double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Bar and restaurant
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Conference room
- Free internet and computer access in the lobby
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and above: $15 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 9: $10 per person per night.
- One-way airport transfer: $20 per car.