- 2D1N stay for 2 for $59 (up to $199 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $109 (up to $397 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $159 (up to $595 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $199 (up to $793 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Your host greets you amid an urbanite’s assortment of locales, propounding a varied collection of nearby shopping districts as well as a heady set of night clubs and massage parlours making for an enlivened environment. The embrace of city life affords a modern vibe throughout your host’s interior setup, with accommodation heavily tinctured in glossed white, a comfortable contrast to the close-knit metropolitan view outside. Bedding colourfully scarfed with feet-caressing quilts provide soft landings atop sheeny marble treads; while convenient mono-cubed counters occupy a nifty corner in the room, providing storage spaces and easy washing with a faucet and sink as well as mini-bar refreshments readied within one niche.
- Get a better view of the surrounding cityscape from atop the Hotel, where an outdoor lounge deck enclave awaits alongside the swimming pool, unto which the dusking city skyline yields glimpses of sky-scraping silhouettes.
- Fulfil your hankering for nosh at the Hotel’s Allure Restaurant and Wine Bar, where servings of international and Thai dishes make up the main repertoire, or head over to its Bar counterpart for drinks alongside viewings of sports matches on a large screen TV.
- Guests looking to break a sweat can visit the Hotel’s fitness centre, where an arrayed setting of treadmills, weight machines, and stationary bicycles make up the instruments for daily fitness routines.
Bangkok, Thailand: What to see and do
Once a small village on the banks of the Chao Phraya river, Bangkok grew into the metropolis that it is today when King Taksin turned it into a capital city in the late 18th century. Although it is the centre of the nation’s development and growth, it still retains much of its identity, as can be seen by the historical monuments that co-exist with skyscrapers and intermingling of traditional culture with modern lifestyles. Amidst the bustle of development, the Grand Palace is a symbol of spirituality and majesty, an architectural gem that blends traditional, neo-renaissance, and modern styles, and pays tribute to the intricacies of traditional Thai craftsmanship throughout the ages. Also on the palace grounds is Wat Phra Kaew, or Temple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses a jade statue of Buddha and an extensive mural of Ramayana on the exterior walls. Wat Pho is a ten minutes’ walk away from the Grand Palace, and houses a giant reclining golden Buddha that measures up to 46 metres long, its feet adorned with mother-of-pearl ornaments that depict the 108 characteristics of Buddha.
Experience the novelty of zooming down Bangkok’s network of side streets – also known as soi – on a tuk tuk; or if you prefer, hop onto the BTS Skytrain or MRT to reach your next destination. Dive into the cultural heart of Bangkok with a visit to one of the local markets like the Chatuchak Weekend Market, which covers a 27-acre area and has more than 15,000 booths selling fresh produce, handicrafts, and food from all over Thailand. Experience the scenery, sounds, and smells of the Amphawa Floating Market from a longtail boat, and navigate through vendors with boats piled high with goods and hawkers grilling up fresh seafood like king prawns, shellfish, and squid. After a day spent out and about, retreat within the air-conditioned confines of shopping malls around Sukhumvit, the trendy part of Bangkok, and rejuvenate with a Thai massage at one of the spas. When dusk blankets the city, follow the crowd of partygoers as they throng the bars and clubs along Soi Cowboy and Soi 11, or take a leisurely boat ride down the Chao Phraya river past lit-up temples as the water reflects the neon glow of the city skyline.
- 26 sqm room
- Queen-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 6 – 11 per room. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Shuttle service
- Safety deposit box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for third guest of all ages: THB500 per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free of charge