Superior Room stay
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $117 (up to $224 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $155 (up to $320 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $195 (up to $416 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $229 (up to $512 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $295 (up to $704 value)
Tropical Idyll on Balmy Shores
Complementing the pale sands that stretch towards the Andaman sea’s embrace, rooms are bedecked in becoming shades of taupe and bone, anchored down by wooden fittings that provide the simple rooms with a touch of rusticness. Outdoor pools scintillate beneath open spana-50-6">skies, azure waters offset by trim flowering shrubs and softly swaying coconut fronds, as bristly gazebos host travellers seeking refuge from the elements. The watery elements surrounding the spana-606-6">Hotel can be explored on an invigorating cruise filled with island-hopping, or enjoyed with a walk through the lapping waves, while jungle adventures beckon a little further off the path at the Khao Lak National Park.
- Rumbling tummies are quickly filled up before the next excursion at Kinnaree and Napalai restaurants, where international buffets beckon, along with spreads featuring traditional Thai and fusion cuisines.
- Private rooms and outdoor pavilions spell relaxation at the Apsara spa, with trained therapists assisting the weary with a range of massage and treatments, along with steam room sessions.
- Deposit younglings at the kids’ room for a session of fun and games, with babysitting services available, while parents head to the spana-606-6">Hotel’s lounge bars for enlightenment in a bottle.
Phang Nga, Thailand: Natural Wonderland of Limestone Cliffs and Marine Life
An idyllic escape into a province brimming with natural attractions, Phang Nga has become a popular destination for travellers seeking a scenic retreat with quiet beaches and clear waters. At Phang Nga Bay National Park, you can visit a host of interesting locations starting with Koh Panyee, a fishing village built entirely on stilts where you can observe the local lifestyle and savour a fresh seafood meal. Afterwards, tour the emerald waters by boat, canoe, or kayak to get a closer look at its soaring limestone cliffs – a geological product of nature’s architects – and maze of “hongs”, a network of collapsed cave systems concealing within its enclaves a unique ecosystem of birds, fishes, and monkeys. Snorkel through the multi-faceted reefs that the calm of the Andaman sea is famed for, teeming with colourful fishes that live between the craters and crevices of an array of corals. Alternatively, walk through 18,000 acres of Khao Lampi–Hat Thai Mueang National Park in search of its six-tiered Lampi Waterfall that cascades down layers upon layers of rocks, smoothed by centuries of water weathering.
Add a twist of culture to your coastal vacation with a visit to the Suwan Kuha temple, a Buddhist temple located at the base of a mountain within which reclines a 15-metre long golden Buddha along with earthenware relics and hanging stalactites. Another sight unique to Phang Nga is The Heaven and Hell Cave which exemplifies the marriage of nature with local traditions. A Thai Hindu-Buddhist temple, its slightly decrepit state adds to the eerie atmosphere as it takes you through statues of monks, deities, and mythical creatures before arriving at the darkened tunnel of the caves with tiny windows that afford a glimpse to the outside ‘Hell’. The depths of the cave is where ‘Heaven’ resides, represented by two statues of Buddha that offer a familiar respite from the grotesque representation of ‘Hell’ on the outside.
- 42sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Tours and day trips
- Outdoor pools and kids pool
- Apsara spa
- Kinnaree and Napalai restaurant
- Zeus beach bar and Horizon bar
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ room
- Library and internet corner
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB1,800 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: THB900 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: THB250 per person per night
- Stay for child aged 3 and below: Free of charge
- Airport transfer: THB 2,500 per car per way (max. 5 seater)