- 3D2N stay for 2 for $98 (up to $297 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $142 (up to $446 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $182 (up to $594 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $222 (up to $743 value)
Hotel at a glance
Ideally placed within the coastal town of Sanur, a short walk to the white sandy Sanur Beach lies Nesa Sanur Hotel, a resting spot for tired travelers looking for a home-away-from-home feel. Rooms and Balinese bungalows stand tall as the surrounding gardens and outdoor pool play host to tired patrons looking for a cooling dip outdoors. Snooze on soft white linen duvets amidst modern Balinese-themed furnishings before heading to the in-house cafe for a taste of local Indonesian dishes.
- Dive in to the outdoor pool and emerge to a view of the surrounding tropical garden.
- Relax while catching up on forgotten tales while reading on your private shaded veranda.
Sanur, Bali: What to see and do
Sanur acts as the traveller’s breathing space from the busy city life of Kuta and Legian, located on the eastern coast of Bali. Known as the beach lovers haven with its white sandy beaches, paved beachfront paths, and friendly locals, the small coastal town is often the gathering place of travelers looking forward to a trip to the island of Nusa Lembongan. With regular boats departing for the island on a daily basis, Sanur holds onto its relaxing town feel while keeping the holiday makers happy with its variety of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bustling market stalls.
Spend your coastal vacation exploring the island during a snorkelling or diving trip or opt for a day of cycling along several kilometres of beachfront paths while taking full advantage of the panoramic coastal seaview. Another sight unique to Sanur is the Le Mayeur Museum, the former home of noted Belgian impressionist Adrian Jean Le Mayeur that currently houses his famous artwork from the early 40’s and 50’s. History fans may opt for a visit to the Blanjong Temple, an aged temple that houses Bali’s oldest known artifact, known as the Prasati Blanjong inscribed stone pillar.
- Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Outdoor pool
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 6 and above: IDR150,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 5: IDR20,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free