- 2D1N weekday (Sun – Thu) stay for 2 for $108 (up to $200 value)
- 3D2N weekday (Sun – Thu) stay for 2 for $214 (up to $400 value)
- 2D1N weekend (Fri – Sat) stay for 2 for $138 (up to $200 value)
- 3D2N weekend (Fri – Sat) stay for 2 for $274 (up to $400 value)
4-Star Indonesian-Style Resort Overlooking the South China Sea
From quintessentially Indonesian-inspired architecture and decor to the backdrop of the sparkling waters of Pasir Panjang Beach, weary travellers can find sanctuary and tranquility in this lagoon resort. Here, a team of hospitable staff members attend to guests, along with the existence of a host of recreational activities and facilities for an entertaining stay.
- The resort boasts a whopping 12 restaurants, bars and cafes, function rooms and a night club.
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses offer signature holes, fast greens, undulating fairways, and scenic water hazards to tempt amateur and pro golfers.
- Enjoy over 30 sea sports including snorkeling in the clear waters of Pasir Panjang or Long White Beach.
- Over 20 recreational activities including tennis, soccer, volleyball, and darts are available for the entertainment of Hotel guests including a kid’s club for young ones.
- Invigorate the senses at the resort’s tranquil haven of The Kedaton spa, where therapists merge organic ingredients, traditional recipes, and modern techniques to soothe muscles, smooth skin, and pamper bodies.
Bintan Island, Indonesia: Natural Beauty and Centuries-Old Temples
Bintan Island is a tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, a place where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local’s culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sand of the beach, and inject some fun into your day with watersports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers can go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.
- Daily departures
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Bintan Lagoon Terminal: 9am / 4.10pm (GMT +8)
- Bintan Lagoon Terminal – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal: 1pm / 5.10pm (GMT +7)
Schedule may be subject to change and availability.
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- golf courses
- Kids’ club
- Land sports / activities
- Meeting facilities
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: $73 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: $17 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 4: $12 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: free.
- Return pier transfer at $5 per person per way.
- Ferry services (directly to Bintan Lagoon Terminal):
- Return ferry (Sun – Thu): $62 (per adult) / $50 (per child)
- Return ferry (Fri – Sat): $74 (per adult) / $60 (per child)
- Return ferry (arrival and departure on one weekday and one weekend): $68 (per adult) / $55 (per child)
gps-Colombia-306-2">gpsg/t620x376/ho-1000x600.jpg" width="470" />