Tropical Jacuzzi Suite
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $225 (up to $493 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $333 (up to $739 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $435 (up to $985 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $529 (up to $1,231 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $705 (up to $1,723 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Bask before the lazy sunrays reflecting off the 500m shoreline of this beach resort that sits on one of Phuket’s small archipelagos; it is accessible only via her complimentary water taxi shuttle. With her sun lounges and slide-complemented swimming pool across the beach-and-forest property, the five-star resort buoys you into your personal tropical getaway with her long-tail boat-inspired architecture that permeates amidst her rafters, walkways, and balconies.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
Tropical Jacuzzi Suite
- 65sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bars
- Outdoor pool
- 500m private beach
- spa, sauna, and steam room
- Fitness centre
- Non-motorised water sports facilities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour water taxi service to mainland
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 11: THB750 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: THB400 per person per night.
- Upgrade to:
- 1-Bedroom Garden View Pool Villa: THB1,000 per villa per night.
- 2-Bedroom Garden View Pool Villa: THB2,000 per villa per night.
- All inclusive meal option (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beverages):
- Guest aged 12 and above: THB2,000 per person per night.
- Guest aged 11 and below: THB1,000 per person per night.