1-bedroom Sahaja Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $225 (up to $642 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $329 (up to $962 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $425 (up to $1,283 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $515 (up to $1,603 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $675 (up to $2,244 value)
2-bedroom Sahaja Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 4 for $299 (up to $816 value)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for $435 (up to $1,224 value)
- 5D4N stay for 4 for $565 (up to $1,632 value)
- 6D5N stay for 4 for $685 (up to $2,040 value)
- 8D7N stay for 4 for $899 (up to $2,856 value)
Silver-screen inspiration by the countryside
Surrounded by the greenery while overlooking the Indian ocean, your Tabanan island host sits in an old Balinese village on the west coast. Located 25km from the most famed Tanah lot, your private villa is set over two floors and has a view of the 25-metre natural stone infinity swimming pool which gradually moves onwards to the rice paddy fields.
- Wake up to your view of the ocean or expanses of rice fields, before taking a morning dip in your infinity pool.
- Dine at the alfresco Bistro Restaurant which offers international and local cuisine and comes with unparalleled views of the countryside, ocean, and sunset.
- Treat yourself to an in-villa massage, before embracing the surrounding nature with a hike at the Bedugal volcano, or a canoeing trip at the lakes.
- Arrange a beach excursion with the tourdesk and take on an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) ride, go horseback-riding, or travel on a raft.
Tabanan, Bali: Iconic Rice Fields and Famed Sunsets
Securing several claims to fame in the eyes of world tourism, the contoured country of Tabanan is first and foremost UNESCO’s Cultural Landscape award recipient, which it received in recognition of the expanses of rice fields which makes up Bali’s staple-growing culture. Sculpting hillsides with the traditional subak irrigation system, the local practice inadvertently created a scenic panorama of chlorophyll-fueled waves which became the backdrop of the Hollywood cult, “Eat, Pray, Love”.
Captivating the sea-loving crowd with the famed Hindu temple of Tanah Lot, Tabanan adds the elements of salt and breeze into its allure as the flocks of travellers make for one of Bali’s more picturesque sunsets. Said to be the work of a 15th-century priest, the sea temple perches on a rock out in the ocean, and is accessible when the tide is low.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per villa. Third guest subject to additional surcharge
2-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 5 adults or 4 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per villa. Fifth guest subject to additional surcharge
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR330,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 12: IDR198,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 12: IDR66,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: free