Weekday (Sun – Thu) stay
- 2D1N Standard Villa stay for 2 for $108 (up to $345 value)
- 2D1N Superior Villa stay for 2 for $128 (up to $370 value)
- 2D1N Executive Villa stay for 2 for $238 (up to $509 value)
Weekend (Fri – Sat) stay
- 2D1N Standard Villa stay for 2 for $138 (up to $375 value)
- 2D1N Superior Villa stay for 2 for $158 (up to $395 value)
- 2D1N Executive Villa stay for 2 for $268 (up to $538 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
An expansive plot of land in Kranji is the setting for this countryside resort. Air conditioned villas keep guests’ heads cool amidst the sunny spana-50-6">skies and vegetable plantations. Rustic wooden exteriors make way into modernly designed interiors with made beds and crisp white sheets, while sliding doors open onto balconies where guests can soak in the clear spana-50-6">skies and clean air in relative privacy.
- Pick up some shellfish for dinner at the prawn fishing spot where anglers can barbecue their catch on the spot as well as round out the meal with other food items sold onsite. Take a walk about the 2-hectare fruit and vegetable plantation and sample some of the locally produced corn, papaya, *longan, bananas, eggplants, and more.
Sinspana-257-6">gapore: What to see and do
Sinspana-257-6">gapore is the epitome of modernisation; sleek skyscrapers dominate the skyline, an efficient public transportation network weaves through the city, and the people are always catching up with the latest trends. Orchard Road, dubbed as spana-257-6">gapore.html">‘The Home to Style and Glamour’ reaffirms this point. The upscale tree-lined street is the place to go for luxury shopping and entertainment, and has a host of restaurants serving cuisine from all over the world. At Marina Bay, contemporary design meets with opulence in a waterfront setting, drawing art aficionados to its galleries, culinary connoisseurs to its fine dining establishments, and music and arts appreciators to its theatres. Also located here is Gardens by the Bay, an award-winning garden and conservatory that feature plants from the Mediterranean and tropics, as well as the towering Supertrees that sparkle with lights at night.
However, the city does not neglect its rich heritage and history. Within the communities of Chinatown and Little India, the culture and traditions of the local Chinese and Indians live on. At Chinatown, you can see colonial shophouses and signature architecture styles of the Straits Chinese, explore intricate temples, and sample a wide spread of hawker food. Little India, on the other hand, is a vibrant and colourful hub of activity where olden-day trades can still be found. Sit by the roadside as a fortune teller reads your signs from a card selected by his parrot, feast on spice-laden Indian cuisine served on a banana leaf, and browse through stores selling sarees in bright colours and patterns. For more insight into the nation’s past, head to the National Museum along Stamford Road, an architectural gem built in the neo-classical style that tells the story of the Lion City through photos, movies, and ancient relics.
- Standard villa: 1x Queen-sized or 2 single bedding
- Superior villa: 1x Queen-sized bedding
- Executive villa: 1x Queen-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests per room.
- Chinese restaurant
- Car park
Facebook: D’Kranji Farm Resort