Superior Room + return ferry
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $159 (up to $225 value)
Stretch out on the unspoiled northern coast of Bintan Island at this four-star property, which enjoys the fresh sea breeze and blue horizons of the Singaporean Straits. As you roam amongst the rustic village setting of your island stay, take your pick from the various fun distractions positioned throughout the resort, like the archery fields, bungee trampolines, and kayaking facilities, before deciding on your spot on a palm-flanked hammock which commands a view of the sunset.
Bintan Island, Indonesia: Natural Beauty and Centuries-Old Temples
Bintan Island is a tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, a place where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local’s culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sand of the beach, and inject some fun into your day with watersports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers can go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.
Schedule may be subject to change and availability.
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Private beach
- Restaurant and bar
- Bicycle rental
- Horse-riding facilities
- Shuttle service
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to Lokopoko)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: 1 Groupon per person.
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $120 per person.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $90 per person.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: $75 per person.
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller: $200 per person per night.
- Twin- or triple-sharing basis: $102 per person per night.
- Stay with bed for child aged 2 – 11: $72 per person per night.
- Stay without bed for child aged 2 – 11: $42 per person per night.