Superior Premium Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $165 (up to $537 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $239 (up to $799 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $309 (up to $1,060 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $359 (up to $1,322 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $459 (up to $1,846 value)
Hotel at a glance
Silver grey slates emblazon the imbrication of roofs perched above the cream-walled cloisters that form the nucleus of the Ramada Phuket Southsea; the sapphire waters of a shimmering pool edged with flowering shrubs, with ivory blossoms fluttering onto the pale wooden promenade encircling ground level abodes. Glass-circumscribed rooms adorn themselves in muted neutrals, as waiting areas embellish their rustic charm via an eclectic mix of bamboo furnishings, polished timber accoutrements, and ornate stone carvings embedded into various façades. Sewn into the hem that is the ocean’s shores, the Hotel aligns itself with briny bearings like Karon and Kata Beach, along with popular haunts like Karon Temple Market and the Big Buddha, allowing tourists and part-time explorers the chance to familiarise themselves with all that the area has to offer.
- Dine on meals of one’s choice at the Morng Talay Restaurant and Terrace Bar without needing to wander away from the comforts of the Hotel.
- After a tiring day of island escapades, let the Maya spa and Wellness palpate and pummel weary bodies into a restful slumber, while leaving punctilious littles in the care of the available baby-sitting service.
- Plan a personalised excursion to whet burgeoning travel bugs with the Hotel’s tour amenities, with less adventurous beings obtaining their souvenirs from the on-site gallery shop.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
Superior Premium Room
- 40 sqm room
- 2 single or 1 king-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 2 – 11 per room. 3rd and 4th guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool and children’s pool
- Maya spa and Wellness
- Morng Talay Restaurant and Terrace Bar
- Baby-sitting services
- Gallery shop
- On-call doctor
- Tour arrangement services
- Foreign currency exchange services
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 1st child guest aged 2 – 11: THB800 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for 2nd child guest aged 2 – 11: THB300 per person per night.