- 3D2N stay for 2 for $209 (up to $497 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $299 (up to $733 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $389 (up to $968 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $475 (up to $1,204 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $625 (up to $1,675 value)
Hotel at a glance
Perched at the very edge of Chaweng Noi beach, The Sarann offers an expansive view of the glittering sand and surf of the Gulf of Thailand. With an infinity edge pool reaching towards the cerulean surf, the Hotel becomes one with the ocean, albeit with all the attendant creature comforts found on land. A few steps down the road takes one to Koh Samui’s vibrant nightlife scene, with plenty of restaurants, bars, and nightclubs to party the balmy night away.
- Dine on an eclectic mix of Thai and contemporary Western cuisine at the Wild Ginger restaurant as you watch the sun sink into the sea from the beachside seating.
- Surrender stressed bodies to the therapists at The Sarann spa with a traditional Thai massage with essential oils or an aromatic milk bath followed by a sauna session.
- Vacation in comfort and let the Hotel staff take care of daily duties like housekeeping, laundry, and babysitting.
Koh Samui, Thailand: What to see and do
Described by Lonely Planet as a “Thai personification of the Old Hollywood starlet”, Koh Samui has been a mainstay of the Asian tropical getaways since the 1980s who has yet to lose her lure. Located on the southeast corner of the region, Thailand’s second largest island owed her rise from an isolated but self-sufficient fishing and plantation community to a tourism-based economic investment due to her dollops of forested islands and cerulean waters.
Whispered to have gained her name from the Malay word for safe haven (saboey), the island of Samui sits in the embrace of the Gulf of Thailand which gives it her (mostly) pleasant weathers around the 42-odd islands of the Mu Koh Ang Thong National Park. The home of the Ang Thong district’s limestone formations which arose from the erosion which occurred overtime, the gazetted area is your hunting ground for the sights of the Sleeping Cow, Kicking Cow, and Three Pillars Island. Then, move closer to shore and discover the main tourist sands of Chaweng, Lamai, and Bophut, or the locations where the hammocks were said to have been strung up by the beach’s first visitors. Expanding from a backpackers’ guesthouse venture to the current high-tier Hotels which now pepper the stretch, Samui’s population also comes with her expansion, as seen with your choice of the an average day’s out of Chaweng flyboarding, Lamai Escapology immersive game, and Bophut Go-karting.
- 62 sqm room
- Double or 2 single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Outdoor infinity edge pool
- Private beach
- Water sports
- Restaurant and bar
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Shuttle service and car hire
- Babystting service
- spa with massage and sauna
- Fitness centre
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: THB750 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: THB250 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- 1-way transfer from airport: THB600 per car (max. 4 people)