Deluxe Room stay
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $125 (up to $396 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $179 (up to $594 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $229 (up to $792 value)
Modern Masterpiece in the Middle of Bandung
A towering structure of steel and glass stands out in the Bandung city skyline, with its name Hotel California Bandung gleaming in fluorescent lights, beckoning travellers into its contemporary domain of wooden floors, full length windows, and concrete earthy tone walls. Guests first step onto polished marbled floors, through which the clacking of heels echoes and flits across the spacious hall of the reception area. Upon check-in, porters escort guests into their temporary soundproofed sanctum of hardwood flooring accompanied by complimentary wireless internet and picture windows that offer glimpses of the cityscape.
- Enjoy a casual meet-up over coffee and light refreshments at Penny Lane Lounge, or dig into a combination of Western and local fares for breakfast through supper at Brown Sugar Cafe.
- Knead away knots and daily woes at the on-site Permata spa, where therapists offer a personal relaxing pamper session.
Bandung, Indonesia: City of Flowers
The capital of West Java, Bandung, is geographically situated in a river basin guarded by volcanic peaks; a prime location that led to its establishment as the administrative capital of the Dutch East India Company during colonial days. The city offers you an experience closer to nature, while the remnants of the heritage buildings during the Dutch rule lend a European ambiance to the city. Along Jl. Asia-Afrika, you can see several Art Deco-style architecture like Gedung Merdeka where the first Asian-African conference was held and attended by world leaders. Shopping is also a popular activity here, and there are factory outlet shopping centres like Rumah Mode where you can browse a wide selection of fashion items from international labels. Although there are many high-end restaurants around serving Indonesian and international cuisine, it is worth the experience to eat at a roadside stall where hawkers dish up local street food like deep-fried tofu drenched in peanut sauce, spicy basreng crisps, and soto.
After you have explored the city in its entirety, make your way to the surrounding mountains for a day of hiking and sightseeing. Patuha Volcano lies to the southwest of Bandung and is home to the White Crater. The lake in the centre of the crater changes colour with the weather and is fringed by sulphurous white soil, and you may even spot monkeys, mousedeer, and wild boar darting among the foliage, and the occasional eagle.
- 26 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Free parking
- Airport transfers
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR300,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: IDR45,375 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free of charge