- 3D2N stay for 2 people for $85 (up to $211 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 people for $125 (up to $317 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 people for $162 (up to $422 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 people for $198 (up to $528 value)
Hotel at a glance
Take your pick of favourite Phuket patterns within snug chambers of the beachfront Hotel nestled near tropical greens. Delighting your visual senses with contrasting colours of henna red against cotton white and royal yellow astride wooden brown, intimate rooms cushion your contented reclines after completion of nightly strolls across pool courtyards under blue Phuket skies.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
- 32.2 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 4 and above subject to additional charges
- Outdoor swimming pool with pool bar
- Restaurant and bar
- spa service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Room service
- Tour service
- Motorcycle rental service
- On-call doctor
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB750 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB600 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB900 per room per night.
Facebook: Kata Silver Sand By Eazy Phuket