One-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $318 (up to $699 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $465 (up to $1,040 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $605 (up to $1,381 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $735 (up to $1,722 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $978 (up to $2,404 value)
Hotel at a glance
Offering only nine modern Balinese villas on the premise, your one-bedroom abode sets the stage for a private retreat within the sheltered and nature rich district of Petitenget. Enclosed by a translucent canopy of trees, your host acts as a home-away-from home with its contemporary yet homey interiors, decked out in pastel colours and intricate wood furniture. Within the room, dark-teak wooden floors harmonize with the dark wooden furnishing, while the bright light gleaming from the high ceiling adds to the tranquility of your confines.
- Wallow under the skilled soft hands of your therapists with a traditional Balinese massage, specifically tailored to your needs.
- Cool off in the calm tranquil water of your private lap pool surrounded by sundeck chairs and warm lighting, without leaving the comfort of your temporary home.
- The fully equipped kitchen makes for the ideal setting for home-cooked meals or a fun dinner with fellow villa residents.
- Choose to silence grumbling bellies with a trip to Seminyak’s batch of restaurants, located along the lengthy stretch of Petitinget Beach.
- Take a short drive to Seminyak to experience its bustling entertainment and dining district before enjoying a night about town at the numerous nightclubs.
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
One-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- Double king-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 0 – 12. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Private lap pools
- Money changer
- 24-hour doctor on call
- 24-hour guest service assistant
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: IDR500,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: IDR150,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free