- 8-hour use of The Deck + access to kitchenette / movie deck for $165 (up to $560 value)
- 2D1N stay in 6-Bed Dormitory for 6 people + breakfast + access to kitchenette / movie deck for $379 (up to $788 value)
Hotel at a glance
Built into a modified shophouse, BUNC@Radius preserves much of the colonial Singapore aesthetic, keeping the whitewashed walls and wooden french windows of Little India’s iconic shophouses. Located a mere 10-minute walk from the Little India MRT station, the hostel gives backpackers easy access to Singapore’s widespread web of public transit. BUNC@Radius also rents out The Deck for private events, with access to their kitchenette and the fully sheltered movie deck, which allows guests to watch the latest movies, surf the net, or simply relax on the cushy beanbags without enduring the over-glaring sun.
Travellers may also opt for the dormitories, where spacious individual bunk-beds provide a restful slumber before guests vanquish hunger pangs with an in-house breakfast.
- 6x single bedding
- Max occupancy: 6 guests
- Bud-resistant bed covers
- Hanging bar for towels and clothes
- Underbed baggage lockers
- Adjustable LED reading light
- Individual wall power sockets
- Additional bed: $35 per bed (up to 2 only)
- BBQ pit rental: $30