- Sun – Thu: 2D1N stay for 2 with buffet dinner at KiTCHEN@Melia for $131 (up to $332 value)
- Fri – Sat: 2D1N stay for 2 with steamboat buffet dinner at La Brisa – By the Pool for $139 (up to $315 value)
Modern Stay with Views of City Icons
Sweep over the views of the Kuala Lumpur night skies that offer glimpses of the Twin Towers and KL Tower as you unwind within your modern city stay of this spanish Hotel franchise. Hovering over the bustling junction of Jalan Imbi, this Bukit Bintang property lights up your entertainment getaway as dusk falls over the city’s Golden Triangle of high-end malls, bargain shop lots, and dining stretches.
Kuala Lumpur: Street Bargains and Boutique Finds
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests of all ages per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Tour information
- Airport transfer
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest of all ages: RM127.60 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: RM29 per person per night.