Deluxe Pool View Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $158 (up to $254 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $235 (up to $381 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $308 (up to $508 value)
Hotel at a glance
Alabaster walls of the Hotel’s exterior reflect the bright rays of the sunny Phuket skies, accented by the cerulean blue of the swimming pool. Using Sino-Portuguese architecture of old, the Hotel lives up to its name sake of “Old Phuket” with rooms that are awashed in white with colour accents on furnishings. A short walk away, Karon Beach awaits sun tanners and frolicking families with its lapping waves and white sands.
- Knead away stresses of the real world using pool side massage services, where able hands push deep into knotted muscles to provide relaxation.
- Dine on sumptuous cuisines at the four restaurants located in the Hotel, serving Thai, international, and seafood dishes.
- Splash into the outdoor pools with deck chairs available for lounging sun lovers and staff waiting for orders of drinks, towels, and more.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
Deluxe Pool View Room
- 55 sqm – 60 sqm room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Massage service
- Meeting rooms
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB1,400 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB700 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free