- 3D2N stay for 2 for $169 (up to $713 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $245 (up to $1,070 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $309 (up to $1,426 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $369 (up to $1,783 value)
Hotel at a glance
Combining the charm of both sea and slopes, Peach Hill Resort is blessed with an ascending views of the nearby mountains as well as the blue of the Andaman Sea. Tempting you for a dip in one of its three swimming pools which comes with a backdrop of green peaks, your getaway also hosts an in-house spa which offers Ayurvedic and aromatherapy treatments, facials, and massages.
Take a morning walk to the nearby Kata sands which sits an easy seven minutes’ walk away.
Dine on an authentic Thai fare at the Mango Tree restaurant while enjoying the view of pool-side fun and sun-tanning bodes.
Admire the orca mosaic of Chabu pool, the sun-kissed White Peach wing pool, or the mountain-view Mango Tree Pool.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2014 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your Hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults with 1 child aged 2 and below.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Restaurants and coffee shop
- Massage and spa
- Laundry service
- Tour service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: free of charge
- 1-way airport transfer:
- By car: THB1,000 per way (max. 3 people)
- By van: THB1,400 per way (max. 8 people)