Studio Room + flights
- 4D3N stay for 1 for $350 (up to $488 value)
Hotel at a glance
Comfort and convenience are quickly found within the 108-square metre grounds of Centra Taum, housing a total of up to 90 studio rooms, duplexes, and suites that adopt an interior of mixture of white-washed walls, wooden flooring, and natural sunlight.
- Dining at the Hotel showcases eclectic taste with a combination of Thai and home-style Indonesian cuisine at Taum restaurant. Its lounge of the same name, located above the restaurant, provides comfortable seating for up to 52 guests to enjoy a cocktail or two.
- Indulge in ultimate relaxation at its wellness centre, Sense by spa Cenvaree, which also provides poolside massages for patrons who wish to bask in the warmth of the sun while skillful hands rub worries away.
- The Hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre for gym junkies to get their needed adrenaline fix, as well as yoga sessions at its rooftop.
- Adventure-seekers can look forward to exploring their surroundings with facilities like bicycle rentals, surfing classes, sightseeing, and sailing, all available to be arranged with the Hotel.
- The Hotel is ideally located at the island’s prime nightlife area where Petitenget Beach is but a short distance, and hotspots like Ku De Ta are also nearby.
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Singapore to Bali
- TR2298 (Mon and Fri only)
- Departure time: 7.15am (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 10.05am (GMT +8)
- Departure time: 3.15pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 6.05pm (GMT +8)
Bali to Singapore
- TR2299 (Mon and Fri only)
- Departure time: 10.45am (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 2.30pm (GMT +8)
- Departure time: 6.50pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 9.35pm (GMT +8)
- 44sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Restaurants and bar
- Swimming pool
- Poolside massages
- 24-hour fitness centre
- yoga classes at Hotel’s rooftop
- Surfing and cooking classes (upon request)
- Sightseeing and sailing (upon request)
- Complimentary shuttle service to Petitenget Beach and Seminyak Square
- Bicycle rental
- Babysitting service available upon request
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to Wilderness Associates)
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 12: $270 per person.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: $130 per person.
- Stay extension: $35 per person per night.