Superior Room stay
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $118 (up to $178 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $168 (up to $258 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $215 (up to $339 value)
Hotel at a glance
A warm orange glow emanates from the lobby floor, up a flight of concrete stairs. Taxis and cars pull in to the driveway, dropping off travellers and luggage. Grey sofas illuminated by round ceiling lamps seat patient bodies as fingers click and clack away on keyboards, entering vital information for guest stays. Porters transport suitcases and bags up to rooms with crisp sheets and carpeted floors, intended to envelope sojourners in plush comfort.
- Fingers, hands, and elbows engross tense bodies in kneading and untwisting of knots via massages at the Hotel spa.
- Fitness fanatics travellers anchor their lives at the gym, a constant in their fast moving, transient lives.
- Flowing waters of the freeform pool float bodies, free minds of stress of the world as the Indonesian sun beats on on tanned shoulders
Bandung, Indonesia: What to see and do
The capital of West Java, Bandung, is geographically situated in a river basin guarded by volcanic peaks; a prime location that led to its establishment as the administrative capital of the Dutch East India Company during colonial days. The city offers you an experience closer to nature, while the remnants of the heritage buildings during the Dutch rule lend a European ambiance to the city. Along Jl. Asia-Afrika, you can see several Art Deco-style architecture like Gedung Merdeka where the first Asian-African conference was held and attended by world leaders. Shopping is also a popular activity here, and there are factory outlet shopping centres like Rumah Mode where you can browse a wide selection of fashion items from international labels. Although there are many high-end restaurants around serving Indonesian and international cuisine, it is worth the experience to eat at a roadside stall where hawkers dish up local street food like deep-fried tofu drenched in peanut sauce, spicy basreng crisps, and soto.
After you have explored the city in its entirety, make your way to the surrounding mountains for a day of hiking and sightseeing. Patuha Volcano lies to the southwest of Bandung and is home to the White Crater. The lake in the centre of the crater changes colour with the weather and is fringed by sulphurous white soil, and you may even spot monkeys, mousedeer, and wild boar darting among the foliage, and the occasional eagle.
- 25 sqm room
- Double-size or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Meeting rooms
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: IDR 280,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 11: IDR 55,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free