- 3D2N stay for 2 for $99 (up to $250 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $145 (up to $375 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $185 (up to $500 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $225 (up to $625 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $295 (up to $874 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Located at the central area of Karon and within walking distance from Karon Beach, The Phulin Resort Phuket provides guests with an opportunity to wet their toes at the swimming pool or enjoy the challenge of fighting against the waves of the beach. Karon Beach is generally a quiet place, which makes it a popular spot for couples and tourists.
- Swim at the swimming pool as your kids splash about at the smaller and safer children pool.
- In-house restaurant serving a range of international cuisine.
- Meeting room with a capacity of up to 70 people.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
- 24sqm room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 – 12 per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- International restaurant
- Car rental
- Meeting room
- On-call medical service
Add-ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and above: THB400 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB200 per person per night.
- 1-way airport transfer: THB1,200 per way per car.
Facebook: The Phulin Resort, Phuket