Superior Room stay
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $179 (up to $371 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $239 (up to $494 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $289 (up to $618 value)
Hotel at a glance
A short 7-minute drive from Bali’s airport takes holiday makers to a modern boutique Hotel located close to the pulse of Kuta, Bali’s prime location for sun, surf, sea, and night life. Guests check into rooms with monochrome aesthetics, a contrasting play of black accents throughout white walls, bed sheets, and furnishings. In the distance, the sound of revelry begin to liven as the night begins to fall. A short 10-minute walk reveals the pulsating Kuta night life, rife with bars, dance clubs, and other evening recreations. The next morning, take a stroll along Kuta beach or Segera beach, the salty sea breeze whipping locks into a frenzy as the local men and women of Bali hawk surfing lessons, cold drinks, and souveniers by the wayside.
- Plunge into the rooftop pool with drinks in hand from the nearby bar, as set eyes upon the panorama of Kuta’s city scape.
- Indulge in bodily rejuvenation with spa treatments at Japonica spa, where therapists use nimble fingers and sturdy hands to undo knots in the body.
- Those who enjoy the finer things in life may find the perfect evening spot at J Cuvee, the Hotel’s own wine bar and lounge where jazz instrumentals play in the background as glasses of red or white are poured.
Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt moNikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the spas.In.Bali.html">many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
- 26 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Wine bar
- Beer garden
- Rooftop pool
- Airport transfer
- Meeting rooms
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: IDR 300,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 11: IDR 200,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 11: IDR 100,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free
- Stay extension: IDR 550,000 per room per night
- Lunch or dinner for 3rd child / guest: IDR 120,000 per person
- Baby cot: Free (subject to availability)