Superior Room stay + daily breakfast
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $258 (up to $388 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $385 (up to $581 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $505 (up to $775 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $618 (up to $969 value)
Coastal Cluster of Tropical Abodes
Garlanded by a translucent canopy of palm trees and steeped in the surrounding tropical scenery, your host allays strains of city life with an interior tinged with Victorian influences. Arrays of chandeliers and intricate wood carvings lift lofty vaults along the Hotel’s main lobby space, while cursive chairs and interspersing gazebos topped with fluid white draperies provide comfort within initial encounters. Engulfing views of the abundant fronds and the neighbouring Klong Muang Beach can be savoured from private balcony spaces bestowed on a range of restful suites offering sights of the Andaman Sea beyond. Within the rooms, dark-panelled teak wooden flooring and harmonised room accoutrements embellish tones of white, drawing longing gazes back into the comfortable confines.
- Cool off in the expanse of your host’s outdoor swimming pool, measuring up to 7,000 sqm and meandering seamlessly within verdant garden stretches and around pavilioned islets.
- Remedy raving appetites at the Hotel’s batch of restaurants based on a variety of cuisines, including the international and Asian fares dished out at Maya, and stone oven-cooked pizzas and gourmet delicacies at Ristorante Venezia, as well as regional picks offered at White Lotus.
- Leave no opportunity for ennui with your host’s array of activities around Hotel grounds including a variety of water sports, a nine-hole golf course, volleyball and tennis courts, and bicycles available for rent.
Krabi: Hilltop Temples and Rainforest Adventure Parks
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.
- 45 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 6 – 12. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Restaurants and bars
- Sauna and spa
- 9-hole golf course
- Beach and water sports
- Children’s recreational room and playground
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
- Complimentary parking for guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for adult (triple-sharing): THB1,800 per person per night
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: THB900 per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: THB320 per person per night
- Airport transfer by van (maximum load of 6 people per trip): THB2,150 per van