Stay in 1-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 people for $265 (up to $792 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 people for $385 (up to $1,188 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 people for $498 (up to $1,584 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 people for $600 (up to $1,980 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 people for $785 (up to $2,772 value)
Hotel at a glance
Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of neighbouring towns, the Hotel keeps lush landscapes and the Wos River close while passing travellers reminisce on traditional Balinese villages and carefree lifestyles. Laze and lounge in private pools before washing away chlorine and cares in terrazzo bathtubs, rain showers, and light drizzles. When content hearts are ready to explore, feet, bicycles, and motorised machines discover memorable sights in temples, forests, and beaches.
Ubud, Bali: What to see and do
Ubud is located in the heart of Bali on the central foothills, away from the party beach crowds and closer to nature and the cultural heartland of the island. Much of the countryside is still preserved; you can see terraced paddy fields creeping up the hills, art centres where the pulse of tradition still beats strong, and villagers going about their daily activities. The Agung Rai Museum of Art is one such place where you can immerse yourself in Bali’s rich culture amidst traditional architecture, stone carvings, and dance performances while experiencing a dash of modern art. Observe the fluid movements of traditional Balinese dancers as the distinct sound of the gamelan rings through the royal courtyard of the Puri Saren Palace, an architectural monument that preserves the glory of the Ubud Empire.
Mingle with the locals and learn of their worship rituals at Saraswati Temple, and wander among the lotus ponds and admire the intricate stone architecture of the religious site that honours the Hindu Goddess of learning, literature, and art, Saraswati. The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is an ecological reserve and home to over 115 species of trees, long-tailed macaques, and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtega, a temple dedicated to the Hindu Goddess of Death. Continue along Jl Monkey Forest to where it connects to Jl Raya Ubud and you will find the Ubud Art Market, a bazaar that sells handicrafts like wood carvings, stone sculptures, and batik fabric on one end, and local produce, food, and drinks on the other.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 133 sqm room
- Queen- or King-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room
- Swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- In-villa romantic candlelight dinner service
- Traditional Thai massage
- Personalised butler service
- Doctor on call
- Laundry service
- Business centre
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: IDR500,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: IDR400,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: IDR75,000 per person per night.
- Upgrade to 2-Bedroom Pool Villa; IDR1,500,000 per villa per night.