- 3D2N stay for 2 for $109 (up to $176 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $160 (up to $264 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $210 (up to $352 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $259 (up to $440 value)
Hotel at a glance
White deck chairs sit idly by as Bali’s island breezes blow gentle through the resort, rippling the otherwise calm waters of the swimming pool. Koi fishes join in the relaxed pace of the island paradise, swimming about lazily in the fish pond behind the resort’s lobby as sunlight pours through the skylight roof. Suitcases and bags are carted across marbled floors, the click-clack of shoes echoing through the corridor. Guests rest their weary heads on crisp white sheets as steam rises from the bathroom, where a hot shower awaits. As dusk falls, the streets of Kuta begin to come alive with lights, music, and revelry.
- Treat your body like one of the many temples in Bali with spa treatments to help relax, unwind, and improve bodily functions.
- Take health and well-being a step further with sweat and exercise at the resort’s fitness centre, complete with weights, benches, and exercise machines.
- Tantalise tastebuds with intense and spicy flavours of Balinese cuisine, sampled at the Oak Restaurant, an eatery that exudes rustic charm through ample use of timber.
Bali, Indonesia: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt moNikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the spas.In.Bali.html">many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
- 28 sqm room
- Queen-size or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Lounge and bar
- Meeting centre
- Baby sitting service
- On-call doctor
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR250,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: IDR40,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free